Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey y'all! I'm excited about doing another link up! This time it is with Covered in Glitter and Glue and "What I'm Loving Wednesday"! Check it out...

During the school year I NEVER get to watch any of the daytime TV shows. So I'm totally loving that I can watch them. I especially love the concert series on the Today Show!

Again my dad is excited to share with you in my new blog post. Yes, that's his goofy smile. He actually used this picture to rub it in my brothers face that we were at one of his favorite lunch spots. 
So for #2 I'm totally loving this thai place in East Texas. It's one the places that you can only get from here and you crave it. It's a little hole in the wall place but oh so amazing!
It's very small and only has about 7 tables inside so it's usually a race to grab the next open table. They are only open from 11-2 and they are always packed!! 

Pad Thai! Seriously, y'all...if you're ever in the area you have to go check it out!


I am very much a morning person but I absolutely hate...HATE...doing my hair in the morning. I let it grow out but have you ever been in Texas during the summer? It's HOT!! 
Hot + not wanting to spend a lot of time on my hair = haircut


I am totally loving it! It is seriously so much easier and so much quicker to get done. I was very nervous getting it done, but I am so glad I did!

Head over to Covered in Glitter and Glue to check out other fun posts on "What I'm Loving Wednesday"!

Live, love, learn
Rachel :)


3 comments:

  1. I cut my hair too, after 6 months. I do it at night and throw easy velcro curlers are the bottom where it flipped out i rebellion. No regrets either!

    Arielle
    http://technicallylibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pad Thai looks awesome! And your dad's mischievous grin is hilarious! I am right there with you on the daytime TV...loving it. :-)

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how good a new haircut feels! Especially when it's a timesaver! I also love catching up on daytime TV, especially Ellen! Thanks for linking up!
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete