Thursday, July 31, 2014

July SLANTbox!

Hey y'all!! This month I participated in Lessons With Coffee's wonderful SLANTboxes. 


What a great experience!! During this I had the chance to get to know two new educators, who are amazing! They are: Melanie from A Trendy Teacher and Tami from Blessed in First. Go check them out! :)

I posted this sneak peek on Instagram this morning...
(You can follow me on IG here.


I have to admit that I was totally watching the tracking of the box once Tami gave it to me. I was so excited to get it! It actually showed up yesterday, but they delivered it to my complexes front office. Since they closed before I got home I was knocking down the door when they opened this morning. 

When I asked for the package the property manager went back to get it. She was taking a really long time. I have to tell you that I've been in the office a lot lately because of maintenance issues. So they all know me by name, which apartment I live in, and that I'm a teacher. When she came back with this package she was laughing. She then told me this...
"I couldn't find the box anywhere. Then I saw this box that was covered in stickers and looked so cute. I should have known it was yours."
Good or bad? I hope good!



When I opened it up this is what I saw...

GREEN! Seriously I love anything and everything green and/or zebra. I'm actually using the same tissue paper as pom poms in my classroom. Great minds think alike! It's hard to see but there was also glitter confetti on top. Umm..LOVE!! I opened it up and....


Ta-da!!! The theme this month was sunshine/summer and it was spot on! My morning was instantly brightened with all the love in this box!


I'm very excited about my new pencil bag! I'm actually going to use it in my purse. I'm always losing my pens in there! The verse on this journal is one of my favorites and I can't wait to start using it! Plus it's green! :)


I absolutely adore smelly markers. They are the only ones I use! I've never tried these from Crayola but I'm excited about trying them out!  I love that you can get them in singles instead of a whole box.


Washi tape, notepad, and notecards??!! I am always writing quick notes to fellow teachers and parents and I've recently started covering everything in washi tape. These will get some great use!

I am so excited about the August match up. It's all about hometown pride. I've already come up with some Texas things to send out to my match. If you want to know more or see when you can sign up head over to Lessons With Coffee's blog and check it out! 
A special THANK YOU!!! to Jameson for getting all this set up for everyone. It's such a great experience!


Be sure to check back Monday for some "made its" and more fun!

Live, love, learn
Rachel :)







No comments:

Post a Comment